The dinner/lunch was good. We cooked way to much food. Well, I should say, my parents cooked way to much food. I'm not complaining though. As always I ate way to much. After lunch Ruff, who we brought along, wanted to go for a walk so Jonpaul, Tadayoshi and I walked him down the driveway. Tadayoshi, my cousin, arrived late to the lunch. Currently he has not figured out how to be polite or make himself pleasant company. Everything is about him. I wouldn't mind if he was more int
The Mushroom on the tree
Mom and dad thought it would be nice to hike some of the trails that are by my grandparents. Carol joined us which was nice. We walked one that goes to the Spruce Pine mineral museum. It was really chilly and we had to borrow coats from the house. I wore a jacket of my grandmothers and Jonpaul got a coat of Papa's. That really helped make the hike pleasant. A little way down the trail we saw a mushroom hanging from a tree. It was like little tendrils growing down. We made it to the end of the trail and decided that we would like to get warm so we walked back on the Parkway as it was faster than wandering through the woods. When we got back everyone headed home except for my family. We stayed for dinner with Papa as it was our night to stay with him. Mom, Jonpaul, and I went home after dinner. When we got home it was snowing. The first snow which I've seen this year. It didn't last very long or stick to the ground. Mom and I worked on drilling my books and getting them ready to photograph.
No comments:
Post a Comment