Thursday, September 3, 2009

Between Seasons

It is the beginning of weather that feels like fall but is still hot like summer. I guess what I'm saying is that it is between seasons. It isn't really summer anymore because it is cooler longer but it isn't fall yet because it isn't dark enough out yet. The days are getting shorter but it still seems like summer. The pool at the JCC is still open so it can't be fall yet. At least not according to those going to the pool.

Last night at game night we played Ticket to Ride. It was a fun game but there was not much interaction between players. It would have been nice to talk a little more.

Today mom and dad were in Asheville and we went to eat at Nine Mile a Caribbean restaurant. It was good but not great. They did have a really good chocolate cake with cracked black pepper, lemon, and cayenne pepper. I would recommend going for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment