This morning I had to get up at 5 to get into work on time. I was a bundle of joy after that let me tell you. To begin with I don't like waking up in the morning when it is not light out. It was dark. Very dark. I also like waking up slowly at my own pace not up and at em right away. Just not my thing. I like time to think and plan my day when I get up. This was not the case. I did not even eat breakfast before I ran out the door. Lucky for me I did get breakfast at work. Humm Yummy bacon, eggs, potatoes, and fruit. The fruit was really good and the bacon while not the best was well bacon and it was good.
Work was slow today. That is until right about the time I was thinking they were going to let me go. I was thinking I'll get some more sleep. I'm going to go home and crawl back in bed. But no then a group added a lunch so I got to stay longer. I need the hours but I am not a 6 in the morning girl. And I get to do it all over again tomorrow.
Today is one of the first sunny days. It has rained and rained for the past week. After I got off work I had my violin lesson. It was a good lesson but I need to practice more as my fingers were hurting at the end. I think it is from helping out in the dish pit at work. I think I will try and avoid further contact with chemical soaps.
Well it is time for dinner and then bed as tomorrow is going to be an early morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment