Friday, September 25, 2009

Computer Charger Dying

My computer charger is deteriorating and I've ordered a new one so that the wires I can see don't catch something on fire. It happened really fast too. I was not even aware that something was wrong with the charger until yesterday. The plastic/rubber coating seems to have broken and now the wires on the inside are falling apart. I thought that it would be okay, yesterday, if I was really careful, but now I can smell it every once in a while and it smells hot. Not good. I don't want to start a fire or anything. Also, I want to have a computer later on and my battery doesn't last all that long anymore when it is not plugged in. It is a real bummer as I would have liked to buy something else, I don't know what, food maybe, but now I have a new charger for my computer on the way. I just hope this one doesn't blow up before it gets here, otherwise I'm going to be one unhappy girl.

Yesterday was my second day waking up at 5 am and let me tell you it is not something which I want to be doing again anytime soon. It was not fun at all and I couldn't seem to take a nap when I got back home. I lay in bed for a while but I couldn't sleep. I just kind of drifted close to sleep but not sleeping. I did realize that I don't want to be a waiter and I would really like to do something else with my time. I'm still thinking about what that might be. I do know I want to use my brain more and that is not something I am doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment