Jonpaul went back to Math and Science today. Gorden and friend was going that direction anyway so he was able to take Jonpaul which was really good.
Yesterday Mom called from Florida and said that Granny was not going to make it more than another day. I sent an email down to be read to her. She really liked hearing what the family was doing.
She died today.
I went and laid in the hammock with Matthew afterward. My grandmother was a very amazing woman. She was in Pearl Harbor when it was bombed, but didn't really ever talk about it. There are so many things which she never told us but there are many things which she shared with us. I have her violin which made it possible for me to fulfill a dream I've had of playing since I was five. I only started playing last year. There are many things in my life which I am not aware of now which I am sure I will later thank my grandmother for teaching me.
No comments:
Post a Comment