Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Movie

This morning Erik went off to an orthodontist appointment and I stayed and walked ruff with mom and dad. Jonpaul went back to school yesterday.

Erik and I meet in Asheville. He wants to look at cameras. We didn't end up finding the one he was most interested in but we did see that there are some nice cameras. It is good for me to see them as well because I'm looking to get one for when I go to China. The camera I have now is nice but it is really picky about batteries. It takes AA but sometimes the new batteries I get at the store don't work and the rechargeable batteries I have don't last very long. It is really a pain. I don't like it at all when I'm having to think about whether or not my camera is going to turn on when I want it to. I've missed a lot of good pictures because the batteries were dead.

After we got done looking at all the stores that had cameras we thought it would be nice to go to a movie. Mom and Dad came into Asheville as well and Matthew joined us too. We all went to dinner at Doc Che's. We went and saw "The Invention of Lying". It had a good combination of serious and funny to make it a good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment