This morning I woke up with sore neck and a corresponding headache. I called up my mom and she gave me the osteopath's phone number. He is a friend of theirs. I got lucky and there was a cancellation and I was able to go today. I didn't think I would be able to drive as my head was really hurting me, so Matthew drove. I was amazed by how much him cracking my neck helped. I think that the combination of playing violin and working for Dining Innovations is stressing out my body and I'm not able to deal with it. As a result I end up getting a sore lower back and my neck cramps up on the left side and my head kills me. I just want to lay in bed and not move. When I left the osteopath's I didn't have a headache and I was feeling much better.
My violin lesson which I was going to skip was good, I learned how to play Summertime.I know a different version than my teacher so there are some differences in how it could be played. I really excited about the music I'm playing currently.
It was rainy all day and windy. Just before the sun set though it cleared up and the the sun was shining on the hill across from my balcony. The sky was still really dark and I could see clouds blowing back in. It is dark now and cloudy again. I have to say I'm grateful for the little bit of sun I did get to see today.
No comments:
Post a Comment