Today was our last full day in Kunming. We went out and had one last meal at Prague cafe. On the way there we saw a family that had there dog up on a stool so that it could be at the table with them. It was pretty funny.
Our meal was good. It is strange but now that we will be leaving it seems like maybe we could have stayed longer. However I think we will both be happy to be home as well.
Jingpong took us to dinner. It was our last night together. We ate at a little northern place. The food was not my favorite but it was good. I think I'm not nearly as adventurous about food as I though before I left for China.
When we got back after dinner Matthew and I gave the vase we got as a gift to Jingpong. We were lucky that Phillum was home as sometimes he wasn't there. So we were able to get a picture with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment